The activity list is stored locally on the device. If you uninstalled or updated the app, the activity list may have been cleared in the process. There is currently no way to retrieve the activity list if it has been removed. If you need a list to prove you are being harassed, please contact your phone provider and they may be able to provide a history of calls and texts both to and from your device.
Articles in this section
- How do I block a number with NAME ID?
- How do I unblock a number with NAME ID?
- How do I manually add a number to my Block List?
- How do I clear all items from my Activity List?
- How do I clear an item from my Activity list?
- What happened to the activity list? Can I get print out of the activity list?
- What does the blocked caller hear when they are blocked?
- Why is NAME ID not blocking calls?
- How do I know if I am blocking a number with NAME ID?
- What if the number I want blocked isn't 10-digits in length?